Statement Of Faith
1. The scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are inspired of God, and inerrant in the orignal writings; and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life (Mark 12:26; Acts 17:2-3; Rom 15:4; 2 Timothy 3:16-17, 2 Peter 1:19-21).
2. In one God, existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, coequal and eternal (Deut, 6:4; Matthew 28:19-20; John 1:14; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Hebrew 1:1-3, Revelation 1:4). We rejoice that he concerns himself, mercifully, in the affairs of men (Hebrew 11:6).
3. In the Deity of our Lord Jesus-Christ (Phil. 2:5-8; Mat.16:16, Rom.1:4); and in His full humanity, evidenced in: His virgin birth (Mat.1:18; Luke1:3, 35); His sinless life (2 Cor. 5:21; Heb. 4:15, 7:26); His miracles; His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (Heb.2:9; 1 Pet.1:18-19); His bodily resurrection ( Acts 2:23-24, 4:33; 2 Cor.4:14); His ascension to the right hand of the Father ( Mark 16:19, Luke 24:5; Acts 1:9); and in His personal bodily return in power and glory (Acts1:11; John 14:2-3; Rev. 20:4-14).
4. It is absolutely essential to receive salvation. Which is the regeneration(the new birth) of lost and sinful man through the Holy Ghost. A personal faith in the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ.(John 3:3, 5, 8: 2 Cor.5:17; Eph.2:8-9; Tit.3:8).
5. In a life of holiness, through sanctification, as a definite yet progressive work of grace; without which no man can see the Lord (Heb.12:14),
6. In the baptism of the Holy Ghost, received subsequent to the new birth, with speaking in other tongues, as the Spirit gives the utterance, as the initial physical sign and evidence.(Acts 2:4)
7. In water baptism by immersion for believers only, which is a direct commandment of our Lord, in the name of the Father, and of the son (the Lord Jesus-Christ), and of the Holy Spirit. (Mat. 3:16; Mat. 28:18-20)
8. In the Lord's Supper and washing of the Saints' feet. (John 13:14)
9. That divine healing is provided for in the atonement, and is available to all who truly believe.(Jam. 5:14; Acts 10:38; Psalms.103:2-3)
10. In the pre-millennial second coming of the Lord Jesus-Christ; first, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to meet him in the air (the rapture); and, second, to reign on the earth a thousand years. (1 thes. 4: 13-18; Rev 20:6)
11. In the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (Rev 20:15)
12. In all other teachings, doctrines, principles and standards in the Holy Bible, as interpreted by the Church of God Information Last Message.